If you have enjoyed coming to the Penn Club, why not become a member? Your membership subscription will help to support the Club and at the same time you can enjoy privileges such as a reduced rate of accommodation and the use of the Club during the day even when not staying overnight.
The Penn Club holds occasional functions, which are free to members. Twice a year, visits to theatres, concerts and exhibitions are organised for small groups of members for whom discounted accommodation is available.
As a member, you can have your say in the way the Penn Club is run by attending the Annual General Meeting and at other times by contacting the Club Secretary. You are granted access to the evolving Members’ Pages and you can stand for election as a Director if you have the time and interest.
- all benefits of membership for an individual
- £132 per annum
- all benefits of membership for a two people living at the same address
- £198 per annum
Please note: each person will need to apply separately. See the application form below.
- access to the Club and its facilities during the day (8am to 10.30pm), no access to members’ reduced room rates
- £75 per annum
You can apply by completing the form below. Membership application forms must contain original signatures.
You can send the form to us
- by post: Membership, The Penn Club, 21-23 Bedford Place, London, WC1B 5JJ
- by fax: 020 7636 5516 (overseas: 0044 20 7636 5516)
- by e-mail as a scanned document, to email@example.com